You must go with your loved ones, family, and friends to celebrate such a significant occasion in order to experience the intense celebratory mood. Make a weekend throughout the month of December for seeing you.
The Christmas market offers a variety of enjoyable activities, such as viewing the light display, sampling holiday fare, and discovering unique crafts.
If you’ve never been, this year is the time to experience the vibrant atmosphere of the Christmas market.
FreshFind has provided the following information about Christmas markets in the Toronto region:
The Distillery Winter Village (Toronto Christmas Market)
Every year, the huge Christmas tree that’s something to look forward to. This year’s 50-foot-tall white spruce Christmas tree is even more impressive. It is designed by DIOR. 400 unique midnight blue ornaments, 1700 bright and matte golden balls, and 70,000 sparkling lights will be used to decorate it. Along with its own little shop, there will be a lot of Christmas vendors at that time. Each stall features a Canadian-style log cabin and Christmas lights. There will definitely be a joyous atmosphere if there is more snow. There will be live music and dancing events as well as some kid-friendly amenities every weekend.
- Location: 55 Mill St, Toronto, ON
- Start from Sunday, November 17, 2022, to December 31, 2022
Toronto Cavalcade of Light 2022
The Toronto Cavalcade of Lights Festival kicks off the city’s holiday festivities. Events at the festival have been held for over 45 years.
- Location: Nathan Philips Square, Toronto, ON
- Saturday, November 26, 2022
Glow Toronto- Christmas Light festival & Market (Indoor Event)
Enjoy your unique holiday journey indoors and won’t get cold! You and your loved ones can enjoy the unique glow of a million bright lights and enjoy shopping the one-of-a-kind items with our local creative artisans and vendors.
- Location: Toronto Congress Centre, North Building
- Start from November 30, 2022, to December 31, 2022
- Tickets require
Niagara Falls Christmas Market
The Niagara Falls Christmas will run every weekend, Friday-Sunday, Starting from November 12 until December 18, 2022
- Hours: Friday, 5pm-10pm; Saturday, 1pm-10pm; Sunday, 12pm-4pm
Local shops and artisans, light shows, and live entertainment are all present. Enjoy your day of sightseeing in the Niagara Falls region.
- Location: 4605 Queen St, Niagara Falls
Niemi Farm Christmas Land & European Market
- November 12 to December 22, 2022
- Location: 18463 Highway 48, Mount Albert, ON
- Hours: Until December 17, Every Friday & Saturday 12pm-8pm; December 20-22, 12pm-8pm
Holiday Night Market
- Friday, November 25, 2022, 6pm-10pm
- Location: Vic Johnson Community Centre, 335 Church St, Mississauga, ON
- Free Admission
Discover and meet local vendors and artists~ First 30 guests can receive a Christmas Swag Bag! Largest Christmas Giveaway Basket (includes one item from each vendor)
Richmond Hill Merry Marketplace
- November 19 to December 17, 2022
- Hours: Every Saturday 4-9pm
- Location: Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park, 1300 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill
Every Week there are different themes and activities, visit Merry Marketplace – City of Richmond Hill
Over 30 local vendors will be participating in the marketplace.
The Toronto Art Crawl Christmas Pop-Up
- Location: 1087 Queen St W, Toronto
- December 4, 2022 (12-6pm)
Shop direct with over 80+ amazing Toronto artists and vendors, and free admission to shop at our pop-up market. Features food vendors and DJ Kid Artik are also available at the event!
Toronto Art Holiday Market
- Location: 1153 Queen Street West, Toronto
- December 17, 2022 (12-6pm)
Shop direct with over 80+ amazing Toronto artists and vendors, if you are looking to do your last-minute holiday shopping and get ready for Christmas~